Virtual Reality for Vestibular & Neuro RehabilitationVirtualis is a pioneer in Virtual Reality systems with applications in Visual Dependence and Balance Disorders as well as Motion Sickness.
Tested by over 90 practitioners, on excess of 2500 patients, across 5 countries.
Utilising the HTC VIVE patients experience full immersion in true real-time 3D Virtual Reality, with Software Modules designed by clinicians.
▪ Giving true Optokinetic stimulation with variable stimuli
▪ Optical flow stimulated tunnel travel for erroneous Otolithic messages
▪ Supermarket & crowded room environment
▪ Motorway Disorientation Stimulation
▪ Subjective Visual Vertical & Horizontal testing
▪ Dynamic Subjective Visual Vertical testing
▪ Rod and Frame test
▪ 3D Posturography with Sway referenced visual environment
▪ Sea Simulation
▪ Variable Wave Simulation (sway referenced)
▪ Reading (sway referenced)
▪ Car Simulation (Visual Vestibular Conflict)
▪ Lift Simulation (Visual Vestibular Conflict)
For further details and a full system specification visit the Virtualis website