Hand Function RehabilitationThe RAPAEL Smart Glove is a wearable bio-feedback training device for hand rehabilitation designed to induce neuroplasticity in a patient with a neurological condition.
- Ergonomic Design
- Elastomer Material
- Wireless Technology (Bluetooth connection)
- Sensor Technology (Bending Sensor & 9-axis IMU sensor)
The RAPAEL Smart Rehabilitation Solution uses game-like exercises applied to the ’Learning Schedule Algorithm’ to help keep patients motivated and challenged during physical therapy sessions.
The RAPAEL Smart Glove allows four types of training movements for patients to practice:
- Forearm Supination – Pronation
- Wrist Flexion – Extension
- Wrist Radial – Ulnar Deviation
- Finger Flexion – Extension
For further details and a full system specification please visit the NEOFECT website.