Gait & Pressure MeasurementThe Tekscan Strideway™ is the first truly modular gait analysis platform in the industry.
Providing objective information on force and plantar pressure, plus temporal (time), spatial (distance), and kinetic (movement) parameters at the click of a button.
Strideway™ is a low profile floor walkway solution that captures multiple sequential foot strikes of humans.
Strideway™ System Features:
▪ Individual stances (foot strikes) are automatically detected and labelled as left or right and numbered from first to last stance
▪ Calculates values for step and gait time, distance, velocity, and cadence plus many more.
▪ Modular design, available in 7 different lengths from 1.3m > 5.2m, that can be easily stored and transported. Can also be extended at a later date.
▪ Three resolutions to suit your application, from 0.968 sensels/cm2 > 3.88 sensels/cm2
▪ Scanning speed up to 500Hz in the standard resolution and 250Hz in the medium and high resolution.
For further details and a full system specification visit the Tekscan website