Walkway Pressure MeasurementThe Tekscan Walkway® system provides a low profile floor walkway solution that captures multiple sequential foot strikes of humans and animals. The Walkway software now provides automatic analysis of gait parameters for both bi-pedal and quadru-pedal gait as well as high resolution pressure, force and area information.
▪ Modular design allows you to choose the system sensing area and sensor resolution
▪ Individual stances (foot strikes) are automatically detected and labeled as left or right and numbered from first to last stance
▪ Calculates values for step and gait time, distance, velocity, and cadence
▪ Available in 2 foundation hardware options to suit your requirements
▪ Scanning speed of 100 Hz (Evolution) or 440 Hz (VersaTek) with the standard resolution sensor
For further details and a full system specification visit the Tekscan website
10m Ethernet cable with RJ45 plugs either end for use with all Tekscan VersaTek tethered systems as an interface cable between the hub/receiver and cuff. (single)